- Programmable Timer: Using the inbuilt timer, your controller has a weekly programmable power schedule that suits your needs, helping you save the environment, and save money.
- Easy to read & adjust: The high brightness LCD display back-lighting makes your controller easy to read no matter the light level. All functions can be easily set with a tap of the six touchscreen buttons.
- Clear Display: Clear and concise display, provides all useful information at a single glance, including current time, automatic timer power on and off, temperature, fan speed, and it even tells you when your filters need cleaning!
- Compact Design: For the space or design conscious, this controller does not get in the way. Measuring only 86x86x40mm ensures that you will only see it when you want to.
- High Quality & Tested Performance : Ventilation Megastore products are quality tested, so you know you're buying the best heat recovery ventilation system available.
Ventilation Megastore DCS-8F Intelligent MVHR Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Controller with LCD Screen Timer 3 Speeds Settings CO2 Monitor Preheat Control
With good placement of your DCS-8F, it can track CO² levels in your property to ensure they are never at dangerous levels.
WHAT IS HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATION & WHY DO WE NEED IT?
Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) is an energy recovery system. Warm, moist air is extracted from the property & replaced with fresh air. Heat energy from the property is then recovered & transferred to fresh incoming air via a heat exchanger; saving energy & money.
Trickle vents and opening windows can provide fresh air, but heat will be lost in the winter, or gained in the summer.
In addition to providing a property with fresh air, HRVs save much of the energy often wasted by traditional extractor fans. By reducing condensation, they protect the fabric of the building, promote energy efficiency, and improve the indoor environment.
New builds are intentionally more airtight, and require ventilation systems to assist with fresh air circulation.